We have developed a genetic algorithm that can insert CSS in any website. We have named this project Opty.AI. With this algorithm, websites basically optimise themselves to a goal set by a human (as many clicks on a button for example). We are proud to announce that we are working with ABN AMRO as our launching partner for this product.
Because our algorithm works much faster compared to AB/MV testing and because the algorithm creates variations humans do not create, we are able to increase conversions pretty fast. Of course, we also beat humans all the time. The algorithm uses our EffectAI blockchain platform to run on.
How does it work?
- Add a script to your website using Google tag manager
- A human determines a goal (more clicks on button).
- A human set limits (max size, readability, positions).
- The algorithm generates a population of variations.
- The algorithm quickly determines which variations will live and die. The best variations go to the next generation without mutations. Good variations breed with each other to create better variations. Bad variations die. Every generation also contains random mutations to constantly challenge the other variations.
- The website optimises itself, day and night.
- Our clients make more money.
- Will this damage my corporate identity? When not properly used it can do so. It is possible to set limits to the reach of the algorithm.
- Who owns my data? We use our EffectAI blockchain platform to make sure your data is secure and will always be yours. You can exchange data with other users or sell it, if you decide to do so.
- Will this change my entire website? Nope. You can also use the algorithm for small tasks. For example; just test what border radius works best on a button.
- Can I fire my team that is responsible for improving conversions? Not all of them. But you can get a lot more done with less people.
- Can everybody just use it? Nope. We have focussed on building the algorithm. There is no UI whatsoever. Implementation still needs to be done by us. We are currently working on this and expect to release in Q1 2018.