Digital Marketing Manager (Senior)
Are you an experienced digital marketing manager looking to work with a company that builds great software solutions with a global impact?
This is the perfect opportunity for you to accelerate your career. Itsavirus is looking for a senior digital marketing manager to support the growth of our company.
Itsavirus is a software development company. We build digital products for smart city companies worldwide. Our mission is to support innovators with great teams so that they can make a greater impact. We specialise in mobility, logistics, and web3. We have offices in Singapore, Amsterdam, and Bali.
At this moment we are at a pivotal phase of growth in our company. Fueled by ambition, we're gearing up for rapid expansion in the upcoming years. And you guessed it right – a key piece of that puzzle involves amping up our marketing game.
The person we are looking for needs to have at least 5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing, preferably in a B2B context. As our new digital marketing manager, you will play a crucial role in scaling our company.
We're opening the doors to candidates from around the world for this position. Nevertheless, we do hold a preference for individuals situated within the countries where we have a presence (the Netherlands, Indonesia, Singapore).
- A proactive person with experience in taking the lead.
- Someone who can take ownership of strategic challenges.
- Experienced in developing and executing a B2B digital sales strategy.
- Experienced in creating a digital sales funnel to convert visitors into clients.
- Skilled in creating great content that is relevant to our audience.
- Someone who enjoys working in a team.
- A good communicator.
- Always looking for new tools and methods to improve your job.
- Someone who prefers growth hacking over developing large campaigns.
What you'll do:
It will be your responsibility to develop and execute a solid digital marketing strategy that will further establish our brand as one of the leading smart city software companies worldwide. Your efforts should result in growing communities on social media, higher traffic on our website, and eventually more clients. Please note, you will have frequent and direct contact with people from all over the world and the content you write has a global audience. This means that your English should be top-level.
Some of your activities include:
- Developing and executing a B2B marketing strategy: Create and implement comprehensive marketing strategies aligned with business goals to increase brand visibility, drive traffic and generate leads. This includes overseeing various digital channels such as websites, e-mail marketing, content marketing, etc.
- Team management and collaboration: Lead, Guiding and inspire your team (2 FTE) and cross-functional teams. Being involved and proactive in the creative processes within your team to provide guidance, support, mentorship and seeking feedback.
- Website & content management: Setting up a digital sales funnel and taking ownership of our website. Ensure its up-to-date, collaborate with developers to ensure its user-friendly and produce engaging content.
- Using Hubspot and other tools to automate basic sales processes: Implementing marketing automation, lead nurturing, scoring & campaign tracking. Develop & implement automated lead generation strategies using tools like landing page builders, lead capture forms, etc.
- Social Media Management: Creating great content on our social media platforms to increase brand awareness, engage with the target audience and drive website traffic.
- Helping to organize and promote our webinars and workshops: Implement effective strategies for lead generation, thought leadership and engaging with the target audience.
- Finding growth hacking opportunities: focusing on optimizing conversion rates at various stages of the customer journey, explore & implement strategies for acquiring new clients, develop and execute experiments to determine the most effective approach for growth.
You should have at least the following credentials:
- Relevant experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the field of digital marketing, preferably in a B2B context. Demonstrated success in planning and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Relevant field: Experience in the tech scene is highly desirable.
- Education Background: You have a BSc degree in a relevant field.
- Technical skills: Strong copywriting skills in English and the ability to adapt to various tones and writing styles. Proficiency in using digital marketing tools & platforms, social media management tools, email marketing, and content management system.
- A good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast-moving, culturally diverse, and globally distributed team environment.
- Agile, quick self-learner, highly self-motivated with a strong sense of product ownership, and a creative problem solver.
- Strategic mindset to develop effective digital marketing that aligns with business goals and stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices.
Perks of working at Itsavirus:
Working at Itsavirus means you will work in a highly talented team. You will work on big projects that actually contribute to the world. But there is more; we work from a large villa in the middle of the rice fields, just 10 minutes from the beach.
- You will work with new technologies and concepts.
- You will become part of a highly talented team.
- You will earn a competitive salary.
- It doesn't matter if you're new; your ideas and opinions are always valued.
- Salary is based on your skills and experience that will be reviewed yearly.
- (Semi) Flexible work hours Free lunch, fruits, and healthy drinks daily at work