Our company is looking to hire an office Coordinator to be responsible for the general operation of our office. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Duties will involve greeting visitors, liaising with internal and external resources that support office operation, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity.
To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office business administration. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office/ Google Administration. Ultimately, the Office Coordinator should be able to ensure the office's smooth running and help improve company procedures and day-to-day operations.
Duties of the Job
1. Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
2. Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
3. Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
4. Organize office operations and procedures
5. Liaise with facilities management to ensure office are ready to used (Villa Management/Owners)
Mailing, Correspondence, Office Calendars & Events
1. Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
2. Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
3. Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
Supplies & Management
1. Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
2. Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements)
3. Organize and liaise with the catering company to provide daily meals.
1. Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
2. Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
3. Assist Onboarding - Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
4. Assist HR in compliance in local government
1. Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
2. Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
3. Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
4. Assist Finance in monthly inventory assets.
● friendly, warming and positive attitude
● Ability to remain calm in emergency situation
● Ability to handle confidential information like a pro
● A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
● A leader with plenty of patience to deal with all aspects of the jobs.
Who does an Office Coordinator work with?
● HR Team, Security Team, Office Support, Finance Team.
The recruitment process will include:
● Interview with HR
● Best Practices Assessment
● Interview with Directors
Requirements (Work Experience, Skills & Education)
● A bachelor degree or equivalent in Business Management/ Administration/ secretary will be a plus.
● 2 years of experience in relevant position
● Proven experience as an Office Coordinator, General Affair or Administrative Assistant
● Fluent in English, excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
● Attention to detail and problem solving skills
● Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
● Proficiency in Office Administration tools (Good Administration, MS Office)
● Hands on experience with office machines (ex: Printers)
● Proficiency in correspondence (e-mail, letter)
● Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.