Itsavirus is on a mission to become Europe’s and Asia’s leading smart city software house. We focus ourselves on developing mobility, logistics and web3 applications. An important part of our growth ambition is to open our office in Bangkok, Thailand. This is why we are looking for a strong sales representative. With a legacy spinning back almost two decades, it is safe to say that at Itsavirus we all have a certain boldness in the way we act. We are driven by more than just the ambition to develop great software. We love to contribute to a world in which we are increasingly connected, while protecting our human rights, democratic principles and our planet.
Job description: Itsavirus is looking for a sales representative who can establish our ground base in Thailand. You will need to establish relations with the right stakeholders. You will be responsible for generating leads and closing deals independently. In order to do so, we will make sure you will have a highly targeted list of prospects that you can reach out to.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a B2B sales role is an advantage. Because you will be our first employee in Thailand, you will work closely with our management team. To get this job done, you need to have a startup mentality and be a strategic thinker. If you’re not into digital technology, this is not the job for you.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Identifying prospects and opportunities
- Establishing relationships with stakeholders from the industry
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Qualifications / experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai
- Experience in B2B sales.
- You are a digital savvy person. We do not need to explain to you the basics of online work.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in using CRM systems
Nice to have
- Experience working with Western companies (preferred)