Senior Backend Engineer (2 x)
Senior Backend Engineer (2x)
You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
Who Are You?
- Candidate possesses at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English.
- Preferably 2-5 years experience in software development.
- Deep knowledge of version control systems (Git or SVN).
- Knowledge in relational databases & being comfortable writing SQL queries and optimization techniques.
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience in building and maintaining web services (RESTful-compliant API design is a must)
- Translating business rules into technical implementation
- You like to teach, learn and educate others about your knowledge of technology
- And on top of that, you are someone who is fun to work with, have a decent personality and kind hearted.
- Our office is located in Bali and working for our company requires you to move to Bali (Moving allowance available). [We don't accept remote working]
What Will You do?
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
Benefit and perks working with us:
We are not a regular company with a boring office, routine works, and business attire dress code. We are a growing start-up with a dynamic and casual work environment that is looking for motivated professionals, who like to challenge themselves, and have a sense of community.
• Salary review per quarter and annually
• Housing allowance
• Education budget
• Working on a tropical island (Bali)
• Swimming pool at the office
• Flexible work hours (Start between 8-11 am)
• Lunch allowance
• Feast holiday (religion) Allowance 1-month salary annually
• BPJS (Insurance allowance)
• 12x Public holiday
• 12x Annual leave
• Casual dress code
• PS4 and fun environment for fun
• Regular outings