Senior Software Developer (Web)
Senior Software Engineer responsible to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and is a good person to discuss with, we would like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
What Will You Do:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Train, develop and nurture the team.
Who Are You:
- Candidate possesses at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science)
- Required language(s): English
- Preferably 3-5 years experience in software development
- Familiarity with MVC web frameworks
- Familiarity with React, Vue, or other front-end frameworks
- Familiarity with Linux (shell scripting is a plus)
- Deep knowledge of Git best practices (fork-pull workflow)
- Knowledge in relational databases (+ being comfortable writing SQL queries and optimization techniques)
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs (developing/consuming)
- Have a good sense of UX/DX (this includes knowing what good API looks like)
- Professional experience with Test-driven Development
- You like to coach, learn and educate others
- Our office is located in Bali and working for our company requires you to move to Bali (Moving allowance available). [We don't accept remote working]
What you will get:
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Moving Allowances are provided for successful candidates.
- Mandatory Health & Social Insurance by BPJS.
- Annual Leave and Public Holiday.
- Proactive and casual working environment.
- Free Lunch with rice field view.