Software QA Engineer
Software QA Engineer Duties
- Lead effort to review product specifications, designs and requirements and work with others to develop appropriate test strategies and detailed test plans.
- Identify product issues and write detailed bug reports during the product development cycle.
- Design and execute systems to check for issues.
- Document test cases.
- Record test progress and results.
- Code automated tests.
- Perform various software testing activities manual testing, automated testing and performance testing.
- Research and analyze product features being tested.
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- they could have been prevented or detected
- Lead documentation reviews during product release cycle to ensure quality and comprehensive product documentation
- Research, Develop and/or Recommend tools to assist SQA Engineers and QA Analysts in test planning, execution and reporting
- Utilize tools such as code coverage tools to assess the coverage of test suites and make recommendations for additional test cases
- Candidate possesses at least Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineer (Computer Science) or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant position SQA Role
- Experience testing multiplatform products (Website, Mobile App)
- Extensive experience in a scripting language such as: Python, Ruby, Gherkin
- Experience with API testing (Know how to use API testing tools Postman, etc)
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- Debugging and Crash Log Analysis/Review
- Experience with automated load/stress and performance testing and tools
- Strong ability to work in fast-paced environment and ability to multitask with ease is essential to the success of this position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Comfortable building and maintaining test systems from scratch
- Innovative, analytical approach to solving complex test problems and performing troubleshooting
- Track record of leading complex test projects in a hands-on way and mentoring others in test automation design and implementation
- Capable of understanding and documenting incidents. Effectively manage incident information and test status information to improve product and process
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodology and Software development processes (Agile Scrum, Waterfall etc.)
- Extensive experience with various types of testing including system, integration, user acceptance, regression, usability and end-to-end testing
- Knowledge of basic project management tools (JIRA)
Benefit and perks working with us:
We are not a regular company with a boring office, routine works, and business attire dress code. We are a growing start-up with a dynamic and casual work environment that is looking for motivated professionals, who like to challenge themselves, and have a sense of community.
• Salary review per quarter and annually
• Housing allowance
• Education budget
• Working on a tropical island (Bali)
• Swimming pool at the office
• Flexible work hours (Start between 8-11 am)
• Lunch allowance
• Feast holiday (religion) Allowance 1-month salary annually
• BPJS (Insurance allowance)
• 12x Public holiday
• 12x Annual leave
• Casual dress code
• Board games and books
• Regular outings