Build in Bali
Getting things done in Bali
Have you ever considered immersing 100% of yourself in building your new software or app? Now you can! Itsavirus is making it possible to start a project with us and come to our office in Bali to get it done.
Being in a totally new environment will allow you to focus and dedicate yourself in ways that are otherwise difficult to achieve. You will be able to enjoy all the perks of working on a tropical island while making unparalleled progress on your projects.
How does it work?
After you have reached out to us, we will send you an intake form and schedule several calls to go through all the preparations. Together we decide what kind of developers and other skills are required to make your project a success.
After this, we will take care of the necessary paperwork (such as the right visa), other project preparations, your accommodation, and of course, an electric Melalie motorbike to get you around. When you arrive in Bali, your team is ready and prepared to get started.
Driven to make a success
Our most important criteria are that we want to work with people who are driven to make what they work on a success. We want you to work closely with our teams and really push it. Other than that we have the following criteria:
- The project must already be well defined and have a clear business logic
- Your team has a good product owner and understands the basics of SCRUM
- Your team has in-depth knowledge of the market that you (want to) operate in
- Your team knows what it takes to build complex projects
- It will take at least 2 months to build the project
- You will need at least a team of 3 full-time developers
- We prefer projects within the mobility and blockchain domain
Let's get started!
Feel free to reach out to us and schedule a call to get started. Reach out via email to [email protected] or +6282145943152
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive updates about the projects that we are working on, the events we organize and knowledge that we like to share.